We are adding a Client Solutions Director to our team. This position will be instrumental in serving as a trusted advisor to our clients. The Client Solutions Director helps drive Brillect’s growth by creating solutions to transform work and bring joy to our clients and consultants. Brillect is a talent solutions firm focused on connecting senior-level accounting, finance, and HR consultants with our clients.
The primary responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- •Deliver Brillect revenue goals by seeking out and developing new client relationships, expanding existing client partnerships and managing a book of business.
- •Create a plan to identify and execute on sales opportunities .
- •Work with clients to understand their needs, identify and scope potential projects.
- •Identify potential consultant resources to address project needs and solve client challenges. Work with consultant and client to facilitate project discussion and finalize consultant/client matches.
- •Facilitate meetings with clients and consultants throughout a project to ensure project success.
- •Build and maintain Brillect consultant relationships by providing a best-in-class consultant experience, including regular consultant check-ins, mentoring and coaching.
- •Grow our pool of talented consultants through your professional network.
- •Participate in consultant interviews, understand consultant strengths, development and work goals and advocate for consultants in finding optimal projects.
A successful Client Solutions Director candidate must have:
- •Desire to build rapport and create ongoing relationships with clients
- •Willingness to build and execute a client sales plan from initial reach out to build and maintain relationship stages
- •Ability to be naturally curious and inquisitive with clients to learn more about their top priorities and potential issues
- •Collaboration skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment including multiple, competing objectives
- •Strong attention to detail and organization as well as excellent communication skills with our clients and consultants
- •Experience working with senior leaders ideally in finance, accounting, human resources, financial services, banking or related fields
- •Prior sales, account management or recruiting industry experience is helpful but not required
- •Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, human resources or related fields of study
- •5+ years of professional working experience
Who We Are:
Our vision is to transform the way our clients and consultants work. By connecting our clients to the experts they need, we improve their outcomes and help them find balance. Our consultants do more of what they love to do and have the flexibility they want.
Our Core Values:
- •Take Care of People
- •Connected for Life
- •Go the Extra Mile
- •Do the Right Thing Always
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.