We are adding a Controller Consultant to our team. This position will be instrumental in assisting our clients in a variety of work including interim resources, special projects or long–term consulting needs.
The primary responsibilities of this position could be and are not limited to:
- Prepare and review financial statement information including journal entry and reconciliation review
- Management of the general accounting process including accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Potential oversight of other functional areas such as human resources, IT and/or other finance-related functions
- Involvement in the budget and forecasting process as well as ad-hoc reporting
- Ensure that proper controls are in place and propose various process improvements, etc.
- May perform other duties and special projects as assigned
A successful Controller Consultant candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting and/or Finance related degree program
- 10+ years of experience within finance and accounting roles
- Ability to be naturally curious and inquisitive
- Strong attention to detail/organization and excellent communication skills with our client
- Desire to be a self-starter and can work well with limited direction at times
Who we are:
Our vision is to transform the way our clients and consultants work. By connecting our clients to the experts they need, we improve their outcomes and help them find balance. Our consultants do more of what they love to do and have the flexibility they want.
Our core values:
- Connected for Life
- People First
- Do the Right Thing Always
- Innovative and Results-Oriented
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.