We are adding a Senior Accountant Consultant to our team. This position will be instrumental in assisting our clients in a variety of work including interim resources, special projects or long–term needs.
The primary responsibilities of this position could be and are not limited to:
- Prepare monthly journal entries and other month-end closing duties such as account reconciliations, accrual/prepaid schedules, etc.
- Assist in financial reporting process including monthly/quarterly and annual financial reports
- Potential involvement in the accounts payable/receivable process as well as payroll
- Involvement in the budget and forecasting process as well as ad-hoc reporting
- Ensure that proper controls are in place and propose various process improvements, etc.
- May perform other duties and special projects as assigned
A successful Senior Accountant candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting and/or Finance related degree program
- 5+ years of experience within finance and accounting roles
- Ability to be naturally curious and inquisitive
- Strong attention to detail/organization and excellent communication skills with our client
- Desire to be a self-starter and can work well with limited direction at times
Who we are:
Our vision is to transform the way our clients and consultants work. By connecting our clients to the experts they need, we improve their outcomes and help them find balance. Our consultants do more of what they love to do and have the flexibility they want.
Our Core Values:
- Take Care of People
- Connected for Life
- Do the Right Thing Always
- Go the Extra Mile
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.